The MINI Electric is everything you expect from a MINI Hatch.
Its iconic design. The legendary responsive handling. Its innovative tech. The ability to customise it to your taste (available in six different colours).
But now it's fully electric.
The savings on your pocket soon add up when it comes to buying MINI Electric. The government currently offer £3,500* towards your new car, as it’s classed as a low-emission vehicle. Plus, you’ll save on the forecourts - electricity is so much cheaper than petrol or diesel. If you're a regular London driver, the MINI Electric is Congestion Charge exempt. That could see you save £230 a month.
Drive MINI Electric away from £24,400 OTR* (price after government contribution).
What You Get.
With an enviable specification as standard, the new MINI Electric is the ideal choice:
- AC and DC charging.
- AC occasional three-pin plug charging cable for home use.
- AC charging cable for public and home wall box charging.
- Navigation system – also shows nearest charging point.
- Automatic transmission.
- Automatic AC – dual zone control.
- Front & Rear LEDs.
- Full digital display – the first MINI with fully digital display.
- Exclusive 17” Alloy wheels.
- Cruise control.
The Techincal Stuff.
With 184 PS (equivalent to 181 HP) and 270Nm of torque, the electric engine not only offers zero driving emissions, but also accelerates effortlessly from 0 to 62mph in only 7.3 seconds.
Powered by the 32.6 kWh (93.2 Ah) high-voltage battery will translate to an all-electric range of up to 144 miles**.
* £27,900 on the road, £24,400 with Plug-in Car Government Grant (£3,500.). OTR price is based on the Recommended Retail Price (including VAT) and On The Road charges (including delivery and emergency service, vehicle first registration fee and VED costs).
** Figures are for comparison purposes and may not reflect real life driving results which depend on a number of factors including the starting charge of the battery, accessories fitted (post registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. They were obtained after the battery had been fully charged. The MINI Electric is a battery electric vehicle requiring mains electricity for charging. The electric range was determined according to a new test (WLTP). Only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and electric range figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedure.