MINI's first ever plug-in hybrid model.
The MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 is the perfect vehicle for those who wish to enjoy the benefits of purely electric mobility when commuting between home and work every day for example, while at the same time benefiting from unlimited long-distance suitability at the weekend.
Propulsion is shared between a 3-cylinder petrol engine and a synchronous electric motor. Together they produce a system output of 224 hp. Equally impressive is the average fuel consumption of 134.5 mpg and the CO2 emissions figure of 49 grams per kilometre (EU test cycle figures for plug-in hybrid vehicles), yet also enabling a 0-62 mph time of just 6.9 seconds.
Speak to a member of the team to learn more on 020 7514 3561. Or sign up below to register your interest for further news about the MINI Countryman.
- High-quality BMW Group eDrive components developed specifically for MINI Countryman
- 3-cylinder petrol engine and electric motor combine to produce a total system output of 224 hp
- 0-62 mph time of just 6.9 seconds
- CO2 emissions of 49 g/km and average fuel consumption of 134.5 mpg
- Electric driving at speeds of up to 78 mph with a range of up to 25 miles
- Innovative driving experience due to the electrified all-wheel drive system.