At MINI Park Lane we are looking to recruit a new MINI Sales Manager into our team.
MINI Park Lane have significant aspirations for growth over the coming years and this role will be crucial in ensuring we have the optimal structure in order to exploit all opportunities and ensure we maintain our position as Number 1 MINI Retailer in the UK.
Scope of the role
- To achieve and exceed internal and external volume obligations
- To maximize profit contribution within all income streams.
- Inspire and motivate an energetic, high performing sales team
- Ensure we have a robust enquiry management and retention process to ensure all opportunities are optimised
- Ensure every customer receives a 5 star experience
- Adherence to MINI Park Lane’s TCF principles
Who are we looking for?
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with a hands on “can do” attitude
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- Strong leadership skills
- Great Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Business manager trained
- Decisive, with the ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment
- The ability to deal with complaints in a systematic and sympathetic manner in line with the companies complaints procedure
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills
- Ability to manage a diverse team on an individual basis
- Most importantly, the drive and enthusiasm to contribute to the continued success and further growth of MINI Park Lane
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th June 2017.